Chevy is continuing to electrify its future. This time, though, it isn’t a sedan, hatchback, or SUV that’s getting an eco-friendly powertrain. It’s the indomitable, legendary Silverado that’s forgoing a gas-combustion engine to usher in a new way to conquer trails, heavy loads, demanding days on the job, and joyful getaways at the lake. You can reserve the all-new Chevrolet Silverado EV now!
“Chevrolet has constantly revolutionized the Silverado franchise to make it the powerhouse it is today,” said Steve Hill, vice president of Chevrolet. “The Ultium Platform is a critical enabler of next-level pickup truck performance for both fleet and retail customers, whether they are currently driving a Silverado or are considering a pickup for the first time.”
Notable features of the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV Work Truck and RST (available trims at EV launch):
- Notable features of the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV Work Truck and RST (available trims at EV launch):The WT and RST trims offer a 400-mile range when on a full charge.
- When properly equipped, the 2024 Silverado EV’s powertrain generates 664 horsepower and 780 lb-ft of torque.
- WT and RST trims offer standard DC fast charging.
- In a properly equipped Silverado EV RST, trailering capacity maxes out at 10,000 pounds.
- In a properly equipped Silverado EV RST, payload reaches 1,300 pounds.
- Crew Cab configuration only.
- eTrunk provides lockable and weatherproof storage.
- Available Multi-Flex Tailgate.
- Versatile 40/60 second-row seat.
Learn more about the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV at Copeland Chevrolet in Brockton, Massachusetts.
 Range estimate based on current capability of analytical projection consistent with SAE J1634 revision 2017 – MCT. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and how you use and maintain your vehicle. EPA estimates not yet available.